Author Topic: a little view into my world  (Read 1286 times)

shinji_ikari

a little view into my world
« on: December 23, 2004, 01:54 PM »
hi you guys, sorry but this is perhapps the longest time i have been on "vacation". a lil news in my world.

1. i am engaged to my high school sweetheart.
2. i graduate the 12th of june 2005 (hoping for my graduation present to be a meyata)
3. i am working more...this can be a bad thing
4. went to the poe museum yesterday and ended up correcting the tour guide eight times
5. i found my muse besides darkness...

thats all in my world for the time being. but im loaded with more poems and ready for action.

Offline Lady SunShine

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • Awaken Dreamer
    • http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/ladysunshine/Sunshine'World.html
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2004, 02:06 PM »
congrats n welcome back n tooooooo funny on the Poe tour but I bet that had to be awesome checking it out
Never Let Yesterday's Pain
Ruin Tomorrow's Dreams

witt

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2004, 05:31 AM »
A super "welcome back" from me. The last time we crossed paths, I AXed you and never heard from you again. I hope that we can interact productively in the future.

shinji_ikari

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2004, 01:17 AM »
um, thanks for the welcome back, very heartwarming indeed. and im not sure what your talking about witt, but i have taken a hiadas to work on a new project, which can be seen in the tell me a story thread. part three of it is coming soon, but i decided to make it 4 parts, n 2 of em are up. YAY! well, as for me, it is my bedtime. so goodnight all n keep writeing. (1.15 am est december 29th, 2004) ':writer:'  ':bnik'

witt

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2004, 02:01 PM »
Evidently all the old stuff is gone. You had written a poem about dancing with someone. I don't see it in the old Poetic AX section. I guess all the old stuff has been discarded.