Author Topic: May The Force  (Read 2199 times)

Offline cafeRg

• Smoke & Mirrors
  • Alley Manager
  • tap this
    • BZoO Radio WorldWide
May The Force
« on: March 20, 2003, 02:17 PM »
so its begun-
my heart prays
for you my son

as well all-
our sons & daughters
let peace come
swiftly..

may the Force
travel by your side
may the Force protect you

Love & Hugs
Dad

':blues:'

Please visit http://www.themountainsplash.com/pbtmf
click on the links there and show your support.. whether you agree with the war or not..please show support for our sons & daughters..they are young.. they are us!

Disclaimer: cafeRg could be wrong.

Offline Always

• Paragon
  • DREAMING & WISHING  
    • http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/Always/index.html
May The Force
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2003, 07:51 PM »
'(**)'  On this day when each of us share a common bond.. to pray for our Men and Women who are fighting to keep our country free..... my prayer is God will protect and guide each one, bring each one home safe and sound back to their families and loved ones. That God will continue to bless this United States Of America and the freedom we share.  May God reach down and touch the families, friends, and loved ones of those so far from home and give each of us strength and wisdom, courage and understanding to keep our country free.  May he wrap his loving arms around all of our military and our country and continue to bless us all !   God Bless each of you who have given up the most precious part of you ; a son, a daughter, a wife, a husband, a brother or sister to fight for your country.  My prayers go out to you each day and night... may war end soon, may we never have to see war again.. and lives lost!  To those of Splash ( a family) serving we extend a prayer and will do whatever we ( I ) can to help ease your burden. GOD BLESS YOU EVERYONE!!    ':@:'
"I believe in Angels.....but I call them my best friends"  ^i^

Charlotte

Offline Moe

• Paragon
  • Splash AV Artist
May The Force
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2003, 08:54 PM »
I,like so many others,have been glued to the TV all day,watching the latest developments. I guess most of Us
know someone who is serving Our Country & today We are all feeling pretty somber...Many of them are so young,barely out of high school....My sister's fiancee's little brother(did that make sense? lol)is just 20 yrs old & serving in Kuwait. When I spoke to Her on the phone today,She told me that His Family is anxious & concerned,but doing ok.  
My prayers go out to Your Son & Family Rg...as well as the rest of Our troops. May This End Quickly & They Come Home Soon.

GOD BLESS AMERICA ':unclesam:'
"Let every nation know,whether it wishes us well or ill,that we shall pay any price,bear any burden,meet any hardship, support any friend,oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."-JFK

~Michelle~

Offline Disturbed

• Top Cat
  • For once when i look into the mirror, the pieces did not shatter
May The Force
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2003, 10:21 PM »
my husband is tryin to join the army with all of this goin on. on one hand i think its horrible, on the other i know it is a very brave thing to do fighting for this country so we can remain free. i know people that are there now, and that will be going soon, as well of friends that have the same, for them all i want to say that my prayers are with them and may the good Lord watch over them and keep them safe in his loving arms. i also pray for this to be over as soon as possible so saddam is over thrown what hes done to his own people is very sick and wrong but may the vegance of god be on him. Amen. thank you. :o)-
it may not be today
it may not be tommorow
but it will be one day
for this i am certin

Offline rgcafe_jr

• Cheshire Cat
  • ET3
May The Force
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2003, 02:43 AM »
Thanx you guys. That means a lot. Its reall nice to know that people support this.
If you ask my son what Dad does for a living, he'll tell you
"Dad makes sure evil doesn't hurt us again."
Remember our Hero's. 9/11 isn't just a memory.

Offline Always

• Paragon
  • DREAMING & WISHING  
    • http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/Always/index.html
May The Force
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2003, 04:03 AM »
WE support you 100%  ~ we pray for you and all our men/women to return home safe and sound!!  Our prayers are with you and your families... speaking for myself I support what you do and are doing and commend you for the committment you take in keeping our country free from harms way.  My prayers are with you... our leaders... our military.. our World!!  God Bless...  ':unclesam:'

Â           TO ALL THOSE WHO FIGHT FOR FREEDOM !

"Hark! Now the drums beat up again, for all true Soldiers Gentleman"!      ~~  Corporal John Brown, 1854

"I believe in Angels.....but I call them my best friends"  ^i^

Charlotte

Offline Angela

• Top Cat
  • Incognito Reject
May The Force
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2003, 04:04 AM »
God Bless and be with our troops.  ':unclesam:'

May they all walk with the angels
You wont cry for my absence, I know -
You forgot me long ago.
Am I that unimportant...?