Author Topic: Yes  (Read 1096 times)

Offline ecodelluvia

• Paragon
Yes
« on: September 12, 2005, 10:39 PM »
Has anyone seen the movie YES?  I could not believe it.  If you haven't seen it you should.

Saore

Offline cafeRg

• Smoke & Mirrors
  • Alley Manager
  • tap this
    • BZoO Radio WorldWide
Yes
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 11:51 AM »
i havent, but now you have my curiousity up. what is it about?

':banda'
Disclaimer: cafeRg could be wrong.

Offline ecodelluvia

• Paragon
Yes
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 01:34 PM »
the entire movie is in poetry.  Some of my friends that are poets have not liked it but making the connection between poetry, music,  travel, and the vissual i thought was really interesting.
Saore

Offline cafeRg

• Smoke & Mirrors
  • Alley Manager
  • tap this
    • BZoO Radio WorldWide
Yes
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 04:55 PM »
ahhh ...i bet it was interesting, i like 'off main street' stuff also..

':banda'
Disclaimer: cafeRg could be wrong.

Offline ecodelluvia

• Paragon
Yes
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2005, 07:30 PM »
then I went to see a Beautiful Country .... and wow that really blow me away .....it is very visual, very hard movie on survival, the kind of survival that people have to go through after a war when they are in the reconstruction part of it all ..... it was a movie about the people that wont make it in their own country and have to migrate...  I had a reading of my poetry last night to a packed audiance and it was great, I have this poem: Dancing Salsa in Chicago  well here I'll show it to you that I preformed and I mimiced the striptease while singing the song and it had everyone rolling over laughing, I realized how much I miss acting.  Well the poem is in the splash board and I am not sure I should put it here so you all can check it out there.... but last night I had a lot of fun.

Saore

witt

Yes
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 09:50 AM »
I wish that I could have been there to see and hear your poetry. Congrats.

Offline ecodelluvia

• Paragon
Yes
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2005, 02:36 PM »
Oh witt you should have been there.  I started reading Simurgh and the Sparrow, just imagine a puertorrican poet writing about an Iranian transsexual, eyes popped open, I thought I was in trouble so I decided to read Dancing Salsa in Chicago, that's when when I got into the acting part and started to do the striptease (I was an actor long ago, God I miss acting-going to have to do something about that) that's when the audience started to roll.  Next time I will read: Enciclica in drag.....hahahahahahaha .... some people take that poem very seriously .... I wrote it as a burlsque piece thinking of Merlina Ditric reciting it in a nuns outfit with high heels and fuisha red lipstick.  forgive the typos
Saore