Author Topic: Today  (Read 218984 times)

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure
Re: Today
« Reply #2534 on: September 09, 2018, 12:22 AM »

daisy, have those hurricanes passed yet? Are you all ok?
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

Offline daisyxo

• Alley Manager
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2535 on: September 09, 2018, 09:40 PM »
Halo, we're not sure yet if we'll be in the path of Florence, and possibly Issac.   Right now it looks like Florence is going to hit between North and South Carolina.  Isaac looks like it's going to the left of Cuba, and if he doesn't turn we'll be safe from him.  Unfortunately, others are in danger regardless of where these 2 storms hit.  Helene is going to go off into the sea and not hurt anyone.  We are preparing, we've been through a lot of these things.  Thanks for asking, if I disappear again for a little while, I'll be back when I can.
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2536 on: September 10, 2018, 01:15 AM »

Prayerfully hoping you don't disappear again and that no one is hurt by these hurricanes, no matter where they live.
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2537 on: September 10, 2018, 02:08 AM »

Prayerfully hoping you don't disappear again and that no one is hurt by these hurricanes, no matter where they live.

Oh yeah, and it's my birthday and I thought this was a fitting celebration vid  :sunny

https://youtu.be/cxLbmnvMWM0

Offline daisyxo

• Alley Manager
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2538 on: September 10, 2018, 07:03 AM »
B, I made a note to make sure I remembered to come in and wish you a happy birthday! I loved the flash mob video!! I hope you had a wonderful day, full of the joy that you always give to us here in the Alley!!!

Happy Birthday 🌼🎂
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2539 on: September 10, 2018, 07:55 AM »

Thank you, daisy, I did have a wonderful day full of congratulations and good wishes and love.  *party*

Offline daisyxo

• Alley Manager
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2540 on: September 11, 2018, 06:54 AM »
17 years ago, September 11, 2001 - can you believe it's been that long? God Bless the families and friends of all those who lost their lives on that fateful day.  Praying for peace. 
~ Marsha ~

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2541 on: September 11, 2018, 09:02 AM »
17 years ago, September 11, 2001 - can you believe it's been that long? God Bless the families and friends of all those who lost their lives on that fateful day.  Praying for peace. 

Peace and good will to all humanity!

Offline daisyxo

• Alley Manager
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2542 on: September 12, 2018, 07:17 AM »
We are the lucky ones this time around.  The storms are all missing us.  Sending prayers to the Carolina's and all the others in this storm's path.  Hurricane Florence is going to hit them hard.  Please be safe everybody!!!
~ Marsha ~

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2543 on: September 13, 2018, 12:19 AM »

I know people in the Carolina's, praying for them, all of them.