Author Topic: Today  (Read 191081 times)

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure
Re: Today
« Reply #2478 on: September 05, 2017, 11:54 PM »
I'm praying you're safe, daisy and all of the people, coast and inland that could possibly be affected.  *hug*
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2479 on: September 06, 2017, 10:27 AM »
Thanks HALO, yes prayers for all in the path of Irma, and for those healing from Harvey.  Irma is turning some, although it is still too early to predict if that will be good or not.
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2480 on: September 14, 2017, 08:20 AM »

Hi daisy,

It's late, cold and I'm ready for bed. Hope you have a good day at work and some time to just appreciate life. Big  *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*

Halo
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2481 on: September 14, 2017, 08:22 AM »

P.S. So glad you're safe and sound after Irma.

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2482 on: September 14, 2017, 08:31 AM »
Life isn't promised, especially if you live on an island, in the Atlantic Ocean (which thankfully, I don't live on an island ... Have a great day everybody, don't take it for granted!!!
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2483 on: September 19, 2017, 06:27 PM »
Thankfully, FL has been spared the wrath of Maria ... others aren't so lucky.  Please send some prayers for those in her path.  I'm still on storm duty supporting the mess that IRMA left behind.  Sitting on the next isle is a lady whose parents and grandparents are in Puerto Rico ... Maria is just arrivung there at a category 5.  Praying for all their safety.
~ Marsha ~

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2484 on: September 21, 2017, 06:54 AM »
What a pummelling the weather is giving this area of the world. How awful for the people caught up in this third cyclone, I hope it's over soon and services are returned so that people can have some semblance of normality returned to them.

big hugs

B xx

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2485 on: October 11, 2017, 11:16 AM »
Welcome to our newest member, Frankydribble!! Have some fun roaming the alleyways --- let us know if you need help, and please feel free to chime in, and share  :dblu
~ Marsha ~

Offline elise

• Alley Cat Assistant
« Reply #2486 on: October 11, 2017, 01:32 PM »
WELCOME  to The Alley Franky! looking forward to getting to know you!
 :rose
I felt it shelter to speak to you  ~Emily Dickinson