Author Topic: Today  (Read 188289 times)

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
Re: Today
« Reply #2464 on: August 02, 2017, 09:21 PM »
I was just thinking about the ones we've lost (that we know about) ... several years ago we lost Merlin, then Sartor, and now Mystic.  There is a Facebook group for VP peeps.  Some still chat and now and then people come in with 'sad news' of friends that have passed away.  There was a time when a lot of us chatted on VP.  We did poetry readings there nightly (daily to those on the other side of the world).  The bonds/friends we make online are sometimes better than people we see everyday face-to-face.  I hope to see Alley peeps for many years to come.

~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
Re: Today
« Reply #2465 on: August 13, 2017, 10:34 AM »
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Alleycats ..... today is starting out well ... the birds are singing, and loving the new bird feeder I put out on the front porch.  The squirrels are running and playing through the trees.  We have a pair of cardinals that land on the sills of our bedroom and office windows.  They peck on the windows and then look around to see what's going on - then they fly around to the bird feeder and grab a bite of seed.  They seem to have become our alarm clock.  We have a stray kitty that I couldn't resist feeding, and she stays on the front porch.  Nature is beautiful and peaceful.  Hope you're all having/had a good day.  I truly believe we are blessed!
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird