Author Topic: Today  (Read 83836 times)

Offline My Nemesis

• Cool Cat
Re: Today
« Reply #2184 on: September 18, 2012, 04:15 PM »
Life is settling back into a quieter routine.  I think the worst is over LOL.  Thought I did get called to work an extra shift - which I didn't take.  Time for me is somtimes more important than the money. 
I have even written a little bit of poetry today - that hasn't happened in a long while. 

Before speaking, consider whether it is an improvement upon silence.... ~ Swami Kripalvanadaji

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure
« Reply #2185 on: September 21, 2012, 10:18 AM »
Going to Adelaide for a week, don't know if I will have internet while there... just in case I can't get my USB internet up and running; see you soon. Love to all.
B
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2186 on: September 21, 2012, 07:58 PM »
Have a great time B, and stay safe!   *hug*
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

witt

« Reply #2187 on: September 22, 2012, 06:25 AM »

Happy First Day of Autumn!

May life fall your way!!

witt

« Reply #2188 on: September 30, 2012, 05:42 AM »

Thirty days hath September . . .

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2189 on: September 30, 2012, 10:19 AM »
I say this every year, and it really shouldn't surprise me ... but for some reason it does .... "where has the year gone - wasn't it just January like 3 or 4 months ago?" Hope you all have a great Sunday!  ... and don't blink, or you'll wake up and the year will be gone!
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

witt

« Reply #2190 on: October 01, 2012, 05:23 AM »

Happy October the Onest!

Offline My Nemesis

• Cool Cat
« Reply #2191 on: October 02, 2012, 11:54 PM »
I know Daisy - I feel the same way. Where did this year go?  It seems like just last week we were ringing in the New Year.  I can not believe how fast the time flies by. 
Before speaking, consider whether it is an improvement upon silence.... ~ Swami Kripalvanadaji

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2192 on: October 03, 2012, 07:54 AM »
Christmas is becoming a reality yet again...way too quickly! The year has sped by!!!!! I'm not ready for the madness of Christmas yet :(
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

Offline Mystic1

• Senior Alley Host
  • To know virtue, aquaint yourself with vice.
« Reply #2193 on: October 03, 2012, 07:41 PM »
Marsha and B, you can both take solace in this: According to the Mayan Long Count (dat's a calender they wrote a couple thousand years ago) the world will cease to exist December 21st 2012...so, no Christmas and no New Year to worry about. covers his mouf wif his paw and whispers:If ya happen to beweave dat sorta stuffs, dat is.
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not for our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2194 on: October 03, 2012, 07:59 PM »
I do believe I would rather have the craziness of Christmas and New Years thank you very much... don't believes that Mayan calendar stuffs either.

Offline cafeRg

• Smoke & Mirrors
  • Cat in a Hat
  • tap this
    • BZoO Radio WorldWide
« Reply #2195 on: October 04, 2012, 10:06 AM »

LOL ..am I the only person who can update the news reader?

:rotfl
Disclaimer: cafeRg could be wrong.

witt

« Reply #2196 on: October 04, 2012, 10:16 AM »

That was just to prove that you have been missed!

Offline seaspirit06

• Willows
  • The Lincoln arrives in Avalon..or vice versa?
    • timeofflight.blogspot.com
« Reply #2197 on: October 07, 2012, 01:44 AM »
Hi All,

Thought I would stop by and say hi! So looks like if I post a few more times I will be elevated to Paragon. Pair a  Digem. Gosh I can still type a lot. I have not been attempting any poetry, prose or anything as crazy as building an elevator to outer space. Although there was this Russian dude who had an idea. I like lithium as an element. OK that will be all for all of you eyes out there. I am on a vegun macrobiotic diet which means I fart a lot at Wallmart. Farfoonuggen. Driving Pleasure. I own four cars and live in a mansion. How's everybody doing?

Bye All

1,2,3 Go! :hearts :kool :comfort :coffee :wine :wine :rose :sweetkiss :dblu :poet :yinyang :beatnik :sunny :apple wink*
“Some circumstantial evidence is very strong as when you find a trout in the milk”

Henry David Thoreau