Author Topic: Challenge ... Any Subject ... Any Style ... 1 Poem a Week  (Read 533 times)

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
Calling all Alley Cats ... write a new poem each week and post it here ... constructive thoughts and conversation encouraged.  Any Subject, Any Style ... you are also encouraged to share where your inspiration came from (picture, music, article, movie, the trees, sky, flowers, etc).  Let's get our muse flowing again!
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure
Re: Challenge ... Any Subject ... Any Style ... 1 Poem a Week
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2018, 04:19 AM »

I'm up for the challenge, daisy. See what I can pull out of the hat  :tongue other than a rabbit.
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 06:43 AM »

he told the lie
of all lies
and people
believed it
but nobody
believes the
disbelievers
they all believe
the lie

Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 08:53 AM »
That is so true ... what happened to good triumphs over all?  People believe the worst.
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 07:55 AM »
That is so true ... what happened to good triumphs over all?  People believe the worst.

Good isn't always popular I've noticed. Nevertheless, have a wonderful Easter, daisy, and everyone who stops buy to read. xxx