Author Topic: Who were you in the Poetry Cafe Chatroom?  (Read 2687 times)

Offline marsbar007

• More Then An Angel
  • Alley Cat
    • The Poetry Hunt Chat
Who were you in the Poetry Cafe Chatroom?
« on: May 13, 2015, 06:48 PM »
Hi I was marsbar007 and ouijigirl007. I sure miss all the poets, and our once a year get together s we had. A new chat is coming out in a couple of weeks. You can avs, and so forth. It looks just like the one we all use to use.  There is going to be a poetry chat room in it. I have the old reader, and have had it attached to the room so any one can download it.

What was your name in the Poetry Cafe?

Love is a quote with no words, stupidity is a quote with many.

Offline marsbar007

• More Then An Angel
  • Alley Cat
    • The Poetry Hunt Chat
Re: Who were you in the Poetry Cafe Chatroom?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 07:29 PM »
I have been looking for everyone since 2001 haha I have 11 books published now since possibly 12. I will keep everyone informed on the new chat coming up. I find it really sad the poets got lost in the whole internet world wide web.  :tongue There are going to be people there, I am sure you know. So when I put the link up if you wish to come all is welcome. I like to think I am not living in the day of The Ironic Dead Poet Society.
Love is a quote with no words, stupidity is a quote with many.

Offline A-FRIEND

• Education Through History
  • Alley Host
    • n/a
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 03:01 AM »
I was a-friend in the old chat room and I do remember you.
Stop looking at the light. Instead, look at what is being illuminated by the light.

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 10:37 PM »
I was daisyxo.  I'm not sure there are too many around here now-a-days that used to chat.  It would be nice once in a while to get back to the fun, scrolling poems in the room, there's nothing like it :)  I don't think I even have the chat clients loaded into my computer anymore.  I heard that Yak shut down for a while, and might be reopened.  Let us know when the new chat goes up.  Life is busy and I don't spend much time online, but I'd like to check it out.
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline A-FRIEND

• Education Through History
  • Alley Host
    • n/a
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 03:42 PM »
Hello daisyxo. We miss you here.
Stop looking at the light. Instead, look at what is being illuminated by the light.