Author Topic: August 2012 IBPC Submissions  (Read 513 times)

witt

August 2012 IBPC Submissions
« on: August 01, 2012, 05:34 AM »
August 2012 IBPC Poem Submissions
Interboard Poetry Competition

Please post your submission for the IBPC (Interboard Poetry Community) Competition. The IBPC is an international monthly poetry competition between to an elite group of poetry boards/forums around the world. Submissions will be accepted until August 31 at 8 p.m. est

Limit One Poem Per Poet.

By submitting your poem here, you give your consent for the Tin Roof Alley to submit your poem to the IBPC Competition. Click "Reply" to enter your poem.

When entering be sure to check out the current judge Here to get a feel for the type of poems they like. It will help you to create this month's poem. About every 3 months the judges change. They are usually publishers and editors of literature magazines on and off line.

IBPC competition regulations allow the submission of only one poem per poet, per monthly competition. This means that if you have entered a poem elsewhere, you may not enter it, or a different poem, here.  It causes confusion, extra work for the judges, and can delay the winning announcement.

Why don't you submit your poem in the Poetic AX for a little tweaking and polishing?

Offline Kay

• Serene
  • Paragon
Re: August 2012 IBPC Submissions
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 01:51 PM »
I'm so confused on this. I posted a poem, now I'm confused as to which month it is for so I had one elsewhere. Let me see what is going on. I can't figure this out for anything!!!

witt

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 05:31 AM »

You posted "l'ombre" in the July contest. Do you have one for this month?

Offline Kay

• Serene
  • Paragon
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2012, 11:04 AM »
Witt, thank you. No I'm not entering anything here this month. I am trying to fully understand the IBPC process a little more. To help all concerned. Thanks again.  :rose

witt

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 04:47 PM »

OK. Maybe next month.

witt

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 08:14 AM »
Sticky Notes on The Fridge

note to self #1:
don't always trust me
i'm not always honest
and i don't like to look too deep
upsets the balance of
who i perceive me to be

note to self #2:
and yet i have to open my
eyes especially when i'm scared
see what i don't want to see
for therein lies-
what?
me
not who i think i ought to be

note to self #3:
i am never alone
even in the dark
especially in the dark
i trust You
*most important note to self*

I moved this from September to August so that it would go in this month's contest!