Author Topic: Placement  (Read 3561 times)

Online Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure
Re: Placement
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2012, 10:22 PM »
Hi Kay, this piece threw some emotions at me. Mostly a sense of empty hope, if it's possible to have hope that's empty?  A bittersweet vignette!  :rose
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

Offline Kay

• Serene
  • Paragon
    • poetry
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 11:48 PM »

Thanks, Halo. I'm a fairly hopeful person and not sure where some of my stuff comes from. I think I am a very empathetic person almost to a fault sometimes  :rose

Hi Kay, this piece threw some emotions at me. Mostly a sense of empty hope, if it's possible to have hope that's empty?  A bittersweet vignette!  :rose

Offline Kay

• Serene
  • Paragon
    • poetry
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 11:49 PM »
Anne, 

Thank you!  I read some of my thoughts in much of your poetry as well.  :rose

Kay,

I found your images to be fraught with sadness and tinged with perhaps a bit of hope.

An extremely poignant poem.

Anne

Online Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2012, 01:41 AM »

it is that empathy, and perhaps a collective universal empathy that you draw your poetry from... that I enjoy so much.
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

Offline Kay

• Serene
  • Paragon
    • poetry
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2012, 03:06 PM »
Thanks, that is encouraging!

it is that empathy, and perhaps a collective universal empathy that you draw your poetry from... that I enjoy so much.