Author Topic: [UPDATED] Help Us Grow  (Read 40183 times)

Offline elise

• Alley Cat Assistant
Re: [UPDATED] Help Us Grow
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 01:28 PM »
BeauBlue----I so enjoy the videos you post!   Keep em coming!
 :rose
I felt it shelter to speak to you  ~Emily Dickinson

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 02:26 AM »
Yikes, not my wildest dream either...who says they're correct?  :angel:
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

witt

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2011, 05:57 PM »
I thought that this was a poetry site. Where's the poetry? Hmmm?? When someone does submit a poem, it seems to be ignored. Instead, we have all kinds of YouTube music. If I want to listen to music, I'll turn on my radio. Come on guys! Let's write some poetry! We have all kinds of great poets here. Let's get some poetry out there, not all this music, no matter how great it is. Write your own!
We have all kinds of creative games to inspire the muse. Let's get this site back to what it was intended to be. Poetry.

Offline cafeRg

• Smoke & Mirrors
  • Alley Manager
  • tap this
    • BZoO Radio WorldWide
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2011, 12:17 PM »
Sorry BeauBlue, this thread is for membership growth, not for showcasing or advertising. There are plenty of categories for showcasing your talent. Please find one that would be appropriate for you work.

As for advertisng, please jump to this thread http://j.mp/eiNSb0 - for as little as $20 for 6 months. Donations are also happily encouraged. There's donation button on the toolbar below. Thank you for your support.

:beatnik

Disclaimer: cafeRg could be wrong.

Offline cafeRg

• Smoke & Mirrors
  • Alley Manager
  • tap this
    • BZoO Radio WorldWide
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2011, 02:23 PM »
Well I did my best to eliminate some of the unused categories. There wasn't many to hide actually but you might find navigating around the boards a little easier. If you see a topic or category we don't need to display, please post it here and we'll see what we can do. At the same time if you know a category we should have, also type it here.

Poetically yours,

Offline BeauBlue

• Tin Pan Cat
    • http://www.cruziocafe.com
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2011, 02:55 PM »
I am sorry. But, truly, I wasn't advertising. I thought a question and answer (an advise for the lovelorn, you know) was something that might increase TIN ROOF ALLEY participation.

I realize that if I give money to you it would be the best way to help increase traffic. Unfortunately, money's short nowadays. Again, I'm sorry. Won't happen again.

Now that I think about it, the vids section (electric muffin) IS pretty much a waste due to how few people do it and how little traffic it generates. More talent would help, I suppose.

Again, I'm sorry I stepped on people's toes. Like I said, it won't ever happen again.

Bye, Blue.

Sorry BeauBlue, this thread is for membership growth, not for showcasing or advertising. There are plenty of categories for showcasing your talent. Please find one that would be appropriate for you work.

As for advertisng, please jump to this thread http://j.mp/eiNSb0 - for as little as $20 for 6 months. Donations are also happily encouraged. There's donation button on the toolbar below. Thank you for your support.

<<>><><>
"You mean .. there are lines?" --Beau Blue <><<>><>

Offline cafeRg

• Smoke & Mirrors
  • Alley Manager
  • tap this
    • BZoO Radio WorldWide
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2011, 06:24 PM »
You haven't stepped on anyone toes BeauBlue ..you was just posting your MultiMedia in the wrong thread.

Both our Multimedia forums get lots of views and post ..I would not call them a waste. There's some creative work in them, including yours.

Alls cool!

:yinyang