Author Topic: New Book!  (Read 3687 times)

witt

New Book!
« on: September 16, 2010, 01:26 PM »

Offline Bill

• Paragon
Re: New Book!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 09:46 PM »
Witt,

Congratulations!  Unfortunately, I am neither a gardener, nor a suduko fan, numbers of letters.  I pull weeds and I erase mistakes (metaphorically speaking), but I haven't the patience to work puzzles of that nature.

I hope it sells big and you use the money to buy an island.

Regards,
Bill

Offline elise

• Alley Cat Assistant
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 11:07 AM »
Sudoku!   Woman, is there anything you cannot do?   That's awesome!
Congrats!
 :rose
oh, and when ya buy that island---will it have a guest room?    *hehe*
I felt it shelter to speak to you  ~Emily Dickinson

Offline Marsupial Man

• Paragon
    • Marsupial Man (minimal thought)
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 04:31 PM »
Congratulations Witt. My wife loves sudoku puzzles. Is that what they are, puzzles? Regardless, your book may be a potential Christmas gift for her.

Take care,

Paul

Offline Kay

• Serene
  • Paragon
    • poetry
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 05:28 PM »
Big congrats. Such a neat accomplishment. I love hearing good things about fellow writers.  :rose :rose :wine :wine

Offline WordFaery

• Paragon
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 10:00 PM »
Hearty congratulations!

WF
"Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame."      W.B. Yeats

Word Faery

Offline Halo

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • who finds a faithful friend finds a treasure
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 12:55 AM »

:sunny  WOW! Congratulations witt, what fun and a grand achievement.   :sunny
Be careful of your thoughts; they may become words at any moment.  ~  Ira Gassen

witt

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 07:26 AM »
Thanks, Bill. I appreciate your stopping by. Even if you don't like sudoku puzzles, you may know someone who does, and it would make a unique gift.

Thanks, elise. I've been working on this one little by little. I'm not expecting big remuneration. I just hope folks will work the puzzles and enjoy it!

Oh, thank you, MM. Yes, they are sudoku puzzles of letters instead of numbers. After solving the sudoku puzzle, there is a hidden word in the puzzle to find. You should be able to order it by clicking here: http://www.lulu.com/browse/search.php?fSearch=Sudoku+in+the+Garden&fListingClass=7&fListingCategory=LULU00014

Thanks for stopping by, Kay. I appreciate your support!

Thank you, WF. It was something that I have wanted to do for a long time. I love to work sudoku puzzles after I've finished a day in the gardens.

Thanks, halo. I hope the puzzles will be fun for people to do whether they like gardening or not. I just chose gardening words as the mystery words because I enjoy playing in the yard. It should still be fun to hunt for the hidden word after solving the puzzle.