unwanted void
  emotional pains.

Now ...
   Irretrievably broken
   vows unbound
   circular tokens
   sorrows drowned.

~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline elise

• Alley Cat Assistant
Re: Broken
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 09:34 PM »
daisy sis, so happy to see you writing..it can be SUCH a healer, and a way of getting your feelings out.   Very well said.  And yes, it will take time.

forgiveness takes awhile, but trust me when I say it will free you when you can forgive.  It will do nothing for him, and wonders for you.
Hugs you tight~
 :rose
I felt it shelter to speak to you  ~Emily Dickinson

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 08:53 AM »
hey sis :-)  yes, I'm finding the writing very therapeutic right now ... and I can even read some of the things others are writing.  For quite some time I've had writers (and readers) block.  I would start reading, wanting to read, and within a few lines my mind would lock it out, and I couldn't finish.  It was very frustrating.  I'm happy to say that even though the block is still there now and then, I'm beginning to break free of that.  Words that have been roaming around inside my head have been finding themselves a little less jumbled when they come out on paper.  I will be fine ... for the most part, I am fine, even now.  I've always been a very forgiving person, so I'm not worried about that.  I've been told I'm too forgiving at times.  As far as needing more time ... yep, but, I'm ok with that.  You are a dear friend, thanks, I'm so glad you're here.

hugsssss sis

:poet :poet
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline Wordweaver

• Paragon
  • RM
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 11:10 AM »
It is grand to see you writing daisy and only time and the mind can heal such a blow.  One cannot pretend to know how you feel because each circumstance is unique.  However, as friends we can offer all the support we can muster and help in your journey. Hugs weave
Weave
a good poet is like a bride
Something old, something new, something borrowed
but mostly you.

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 07:21 PM »
thanks Weave, I appreciate that.  It's great to have you as a friend.  hugssss :)
~ Marsha ~

witt

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 08:46 AM »
Been there, as they say.

Joy will find you when you aren't looking.

Offline daisyxo

• Cat in a Hat
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 11:00 PM »
Witt, thanks for stopping by ...... and I'm sorry that you've been there.  Hope things are better. 
~ Marsha ~