Author Topic: Update  (Read 8996 times)

Offline Soft Words

• Shoppe Keeper
  • Soft words falling... gently... fading away into time
    • The Guinea Pig Poet
Re: Update - the rushed, excited version
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2009, 06:42 PM »
Okay, very very quickly, I'm getting picked up literally right now - my ride is downstairs - but I am headed to Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland for a combined program in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. I'm excited and glad to have matched there, and I don't think anyone believes it just yet! I mean, I found out an hour ago... it still hasnt sunken in just yet.

Okay, my friends are honking and I gotta go, I'll be back later though and answer the new posts here!
Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

witt

Re: Update
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2009, 07:30 PM »
Wonderful. I'm so happy for you!

Go get 'em, Tiger!

Offline A-FRIEND

• Education Through History
  • Alley Host
    • n/a
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2009, 09:17 PM »
I'm happy for you, but I protest. I'm near Duke, UVA, Forsyth and a couple others. We need you around here.
I wonder how wise King Solomon would handle this? Nahhh...we don't want ya' divded in two.
We'll be proud of you and happy for in in Cleveland.
Stop looking at the light. Instead, look at what is being illuminated by the light.

Offline elise

• Alley Cat Assistant
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 11:52 PM »
Soooo happy for you ARTI!!!  Giving you gigantic congratulatory hugs!  I love the como of IM and Peds!  Awesome!
Good luck and much love from us at SPLASH!  We are soooo proud you might think we are your parents!

Love ya girl!
elise
 :rose
I felt it shelter to speak to you  ~Emily Dickinson

Offline WordFaery

• Paragon
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2009, 11:38 PM »
WTG, Arti !!! :dblu
"Come Fairies, take me out of this dull world for I would ride with you upon the wind and dance upon the mountains like a flame."      W.B. Yeats

Word Faery

Offline Soft Words

• Shoppe Keeper
    • The Guinea Pig Poet
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2009, 07:00 AM »
Its the middle of the night and now that I'm done with med school I'm back to my insomniac ways. I'm grateful and overjoyed, and I can't wait to go home.

Earl, Lol. Duke and UVA sound awesome, they figure in the future. Thank you for your good wishes!

Allen, thank you bunches.

Witt, thats the plan! :D

Marge, high time it started paying off! lol Thank you. I am sure I have more hard work coming up, but I look forward to it.

Elise haha thank you. Giant hugs right back @ you. I love the combination too and I'm glad that I'm getting to do something I've wanted to do for a while.

And here's where I run out of words. So I'll just say that I hope I earn your pride in the future, and go shed a few happy tears on my pillow.

:)
Arti.
Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Offline Bittersweet

• Paragon
  • My heart is a haunted house
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2009, 08:59 PM »
Congratulations Arti!!  I'm so happy for you!  What a great achievement and the areas you will be practicing in are really interesting.  Pretty soon we'll have to start calling you by your new nickname, Doc Arti.  You rock!  I feel really proud of you too as everyone else here at Splash.   :rose     :dblu

*hugs*
Sandy

Offline Soft Words

• Shoppe Keeper
    • The Guinea Pig Poet
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 12:02 AM »
Thank you so much, Sandy.

Haha, just call me Arti, okay? Pretty please?  Soon, everyone will be calling me Doc or Doctor, especially cousins who know how to get my temper up and rising.  :)

:)
Arti.

Offline daisyxo

• Alley Manager
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2009, 03:34 PM »
I think it's time to have a PARTY ...................Wooo oooohoooooooo.  Congratulations Arti!!!

~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline Soft Words

• Shoppe Keeper
    • The Guinea Pig Poet
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2009, 02:48 PM »
:) The party has just begun. I'm finally home with my parents, so we've just started celebrating.

Thank you Marsha!