Author Topic: A Past Life Remembered, Sharpsburg, Maryland, 1862  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Voodoo Child

• Temple Dancer
  • Paragon
A Past Life Remembered, Sharpsburg, Maryland, 1862
« on: March 06, 2009, 05:56 AM »
A Past Life Remembered, Sharpsburg, Maryland, 1862

[stream=475,325]http://www.snapdrive.net/files/547851/a%20pastlife%20remembered%2C%20sharpsburg%2C%20ma.wma[/stream]
Cookie...

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon

Offline A-FRIEND

• Education Through History
  • Alley Host
    • n/a
Re: A Past Life Remembered, Sharpsburg, Maryland, 1862
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 01:23 PM »
Somehow I missed this VC. I'm a civil war history nut. My wife and I plan trips at times to visit these places. We visited Sharpsburg and Gettysburg the same day.  I revisited Sharpsburg in my mind today, thanks to your words.
I can recall the grave stones and historical markers and the stories. Today you've made that trip a little more personal. Thank you.
Stop looking at the light. Instead, look at what is being illuminated by the light.

Offline Voodoo Child

• Temple Dancer
  • Paragon
Re: A Past Life Remembered, Sharpsburg, Maryland, 1862
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 07:30 AM »
hi, A-Friend, sorry for my late reply. I've been away for quite awhile. Thank you for your kind words. I'm so glad this poem enhanced your memories! I've always wanted to go to Gettysburg .. and see Sharpsburg again.. in this life! Seems my video link is bad! Time to repost it I guess.. if i can ever figure out how to do it!

peace.. VC

'
Cookie...

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon