Author Topic: We were down ~ We are up ~ What a relief!  (Read 2215 times)

Offline Allen

• Paragon
We were down ~ We are up ~ What a relief!
« on: February 10, 2009, 01:39 AM »
As many of you, who experienced withdrawal symptoms noticed, Splash went completely dead yesterday morning.

I submitted a Support Ticket to the ISP, and, it was finally resolved a few minutes ago.  Got no idea what was wrong, but, it seems ok now.

Well, welcome back!

Hope you did not get too anxious!

Happy Splashing.
Allen

An action promulgated out of desperation will inevitably end in tragedy; for as its anagram so aptly foretells:  A rope ends it. �

witt

Re: We were down ~ We are up ~ What a relief!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 05:26 AM »
Oh, thank goodness. I had a bad case of the shakes all day yesterday. I must have clicked on SplashHall a million times!

Offline Mystic1

• Senior Alley Host
  • To know virtue, acquaint yourself with vice.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 06:01 AM »
Whew! Is that a relief! Am I glad know Elise is not a bona fide witch. (I was in the middle of a conversation with her when Splash went down.) I thought:
I have been cursed. Banished from the waters of Splash. But when I noticed I was not getting any incoming mail from the boards, I thought: Okay, it's not just me. Then, I began to wonder, maybe she is and she's cursed us all? I'm still a bit paranoid. I'm not entirely certain whether or not she is a practioner of the black arts, but I sure am glad to see Splash back up and running. (I have noticed that, in the intervening hours, I have forgotten how to type...I've edited this entry three four times for errors.)  ;D G.
I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not for our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

Offline elise

• Alley Cat Assistant
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 11:12 AM »
haha G....I have been called worse.  LOL...You are SUCH a brat G!!!   
Oh if only I DID have that kinda power...
but nope.  Just a plain ole mortal person!

I think lots of us went through withdrawal!  Glad we are up and running again!  Thanks Allen!
I felt it shelter to speak to you  ~Emily Dickinson

Offline A-FRIEND

• Education Through History
  • Alley Host
    • n/a
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 11:49 AM »
So I'm not the only one huh 'G'.  I emailed  Elise yesterday to see what was going on in splash.
Well it must be great to have all us believing you have great powers, eh dear daughter?
Stop looking at the light. Instead, look at what is being illuminated by the light.