Author Topic: Daisy..(Marsha)  (Read 2944 times)

Offline elise

• Alley Cat Assistant
Re: Daisy..(Marsha)
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 04:13 AM »
Thinking of you Marsha sis...wishing you the speediest recovery!  ~gentle huggggggggs~ :rose
I felt it shelter to speak to you  ~Emily Dickinson

Offline nite

• Top Cat
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 03:49 PM »
positive thought to daisy regarding gall bladder surgery. I used to work with a nurse that had to have that done. The surgery was fine and she felt much better almost immediately. hugs and warm wishes.. what is mine i give to thee

Offline Lady SunShine

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • Awaken Dreamer
    • http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/ladysunshine/Sunshine'World.html
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 12:34 AM »
Soft Hug Sis Thinking about ya and sending my Love
Never Let Yesterday's Pain
Ruin Tomorrow's Dreams

Offline daisyxo

• Alley Manager
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2007, 10:37 PM »
you are all so wonderful ... couldn't ask for better friends.  thank you .... I'm getting better daily, hugssssss to you all!!!
~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline nite

• Top Cat
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2007, 11:31 PM »
hugs daisy --- good to see you able to reply

speedy recover

:rose

Offline A_Mourning_Glory

• LOOK AT THE STARS...LOOK HOW THEY SHINE FOR YOU (Coldplay)
  • Paragon
  • Chandelier Dazzler
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2007, 02:03 PM »
Marsha,

Hope you are feeling better and I absolutely love your new AV.. it's one of the most beautiful ones I have seen around.  I made this one myself.  It looks like she has a migraine, haha!

Best wishes!

Cherri
"I thought I'd begin by reading a poem by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine."
....Spike Milligan (1918-2002)...

Offline daisyxo

• Alley Manager
  • Alley Manager
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2007, 04:32 PM »
The healing process is still ongoing - I've had to take quite a bit of time off from work, just to get the rest I need.  Who would've ever imagined this would happen.  The doctors told me that they have no idea why at least 30% of the people get pancreatitis.  I fall into that 30%.  I eat well and rarely drink.  Oh well, the task at hand is to just heal and move on.  I am improving, getting stronger all the time.  I have to tell you though, this is one heck of a way to lose weight ... and I definitely don't recommend doing it this way!!!!

Cheri, thanks for the compliment on my av.  It's one that I painted quite some time ago, just bring it out of the closet now and then.  I tried to paint some new ones last night, but ugh, I think my creative juices are hiding on me, lol.  I'll try again soon.  I like that av that you're wearing.  I've seen the full picture that it comes from and it's beautiful.  I don't know about the migraine, but to me she looks like she's deep in thought.  Perhaps she's creating poetry in her head ... to be captured on paper soon.

:rose

~ Marsha ~

"Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement." -- Donald A. Laird

Offline Soft Words

• Paragon
  • Soft words falling... gently... fading away into time
    • The Guinea Pig Poet
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2007, 02:28 AM »
Glad to hear you're doing better. :comfort

The weight loss part is really bad - a couple of patients I was following complained that they couldn't even go shopping to celebrate that weight loss.  :tongue Just glad you're back in the land of the Splashers..

Sending healing vibes your way...

Soft hugs,
Arti.
Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.