Author Topic: Artemis on a Wild Wood Birch  (Read 15270 times)

Offline Artemis

• Never Again
  • Paragon
  • you are the hunted
Re: Artemis on a Wild Wood Birch
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 03:47 PM »
brenda thank you it is so good to hear that you enjoy my work, i always love you zens its fun fun :rose

voodoo child thank-you  for your kind words, i plan on staying as long as i can lol well at least until someone rips the chord out of my wall  so we'll def have the chance to become  friends

dublinsteve LMAO busted jk thanks for reading my work, i blieve you were one of the first to comment on my poem def scored some points :sunny  ps they are crazy if your not nominated bc i love your work

christian thanks i look forward to learning more about you

witt lol technically we like to say im the poet and shes the artist and im perfectly comfortable saying this since she hasnt logged on in a while hahah jk but she really is a talented artist  thanks for reading, your crits, and being one of my favorite splashin chicks :hearts

kay nice to meet you (virtual hand shake) thank you for all your constuctive crits and kind words

beholder thanks for taking the time to read and say hello, yes we will have to get more familiar with eachother and our work

wordweaver thank you lol im glad you enjoy my work bc i think you are a great poet with a pleasant face as well lol :dblu

daisy thank you that means soo much to me bc i am not where i want to be in my work, i kow we are our own worst crit blabnloha but i really feel unjust when i refer to myself as a poet  thanks a gain love :cheekiss

bittersweet yeah twins i was trying to hide the fact even though she mentions me in her interview lol i was being undercover when i first came back lol  i love your work your poems are always good to read and i never have anything bad to say or anything i want to change your so talented and i love your avatar or whatever it is called these days lol :sweetkiss

lucyluu yeah potty training is prob the best lesson we will learn as humans loljk but having a 2 yr old son who pooped on the floor then ran in the bathroom to flush the toilet haha shows me just how valuable that leson really is :dblu
you are one of my fav people here and probably in the world itself i love your big heart and your compassion shines through even a computer screen you encourage me you inspire me and i am so greatful for that :hearts

in fact i should probably say everyone here inspires me and has made my return to poetry such a wonderful transition for years i was clogged up and im finally getting all the junk out- and as hokey as it may sound splash hall is the best thing that could have come about for me at this time because now i write everyday again and with each poem im lighter and happier  (awwww hahah)

“Verse is not written, it is bled; Out of the poet's abstract head. Words drip the poem on the page; Out of his grief, delight and rage.”-paul engle-

Offline Saxman

• Cheshire Cat
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 10:30 PM »
Very honored to meet you Artemis......
I've been very impressed with your work that I've had a chance to read...Planning on read more....
Like your choices with your music.. Chopin and Tchaikovosky are some of my fav classical..along with of course Bach and Beethoven...
I have to agree with you and the potty training.......isn't it such a wonderful live lesson......LOL

Looking forward to seeing you around here more.......till then.....
Take care

Offline elise

• Alley Cat Assistant
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2007, 12:07 AM »
Oh wow Artemis (Jillian) I am not sure how I missed this except I haven't been online much lately.  So wonderful to meet the face behind the talent. 

I enjoy your work very much!  And sweetie you are already very deserving of the title "poet".

So glad you are here with us! ~hugs~
 :rose
I felt it shelter to speak to you  ~Emily Dickinson

Offline Artemis

• Never Again
  • Paragon
  • you are the hunted
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2007, 01:43 AM »
saxman thanks im glad you are interested in my work, classical music love it!  i also like hard stuff but i love music in general, cant wait to get to know you better :rose
“Verse is not written, it is bled; Out of the poet's abstract head. Words drip the poem on the page; Out of his grief, delight and rage.”-paul engle-

Offline Artemis

• Never Again
  • Paragon
  • you are the hunted
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2007, 01:47 AM »
Elise  thank you so much, im glad you like my work and consider me a poet  :cheekiss   your sooooooo sweet :rose

:hearts

Offline Artemis

• Never Again
  • Paragon
  • you are the hunted
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 11:07 PM »
wordfeary how on earth did i miss you you were the first to comment ! lol thank you i read your interview too it was nice to read about you!! your great with words and hope we hear more from eachother

Offline A-FRIEND

• Education Through History
  • Alley Host
    • n/a
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2007, 01:40 AM »
Greetings to a fellow twin. Nice to meet you.
Stop looking at the light. Instead, look at what is being illuminated by the light.

Offline jack lindus

• jack lindus
  • Paragon
  • the river
    • /
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2007, 03:52 AM »
good morning Artemis

buzzy  read
i liked it a lot
your work bites

has great maturity  in its seeing and comprehensions
i have admire that  from a distance
i say distance cause of late i have been distracted

twin sister  had to smile
i have been talking with her bout art  and wanting her to a show here
ain't you in disguise is it
fooling ole jack

i suppose what i am saying is i for one am pleased you and your work are on these boards

warm regards jack
shoot

Offline Sampo

• Paragon
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 04:55 AM »
hiya, artemis.

must be quick. don't trust my server.

we need to check our ancestry, being a fellow piker.
prolly why we relate to each others words, though
that would be contrary to most other pike's i know.

looking forward to reading some more of your zen
and your other poems, especially the morbid ones,
once i get my internet netting proper.

( i think i'm turned into an internet junkie, getting
the cold sweats and the profane calls to my provider. )

regards,

sampo.

i am an orange? cool.
better then a walrus.

Offline Lady SunShine

• Senior Alley Hostess
  • Awaken Dreamer
    • http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/ladysunshine/Sunshine'World.html
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2007, 12:32 PM »
wow wonderful interview and such pleasure to get to know more aobout you
I have read a lot of your stuff you do have a way with words
and how perfect your name does fit you
keep letting your ink fill the bark of white
Never Let Yesterday's Pain
Ruin Tomorrow's Dreams

Offline Artemis

• Never Again
  • Paragon
  • you are the hunted
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2007, 12:03 AM »
A-friend, fellow twin nice!! :dblu aint it grand

Offline Artemis

• Never Again
  • Paragon
  • you are the hunted
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2007, 12:08 AM »
jack,
what a compliment ! I'm glad you enjoy my work

has great maturity  in its seeing and comprehensions
i have admire that  from a distance
i say distance cause of late i have been distracted

These words especially made me feel wonderful, i gave you a big virtual kiss!  :cheekiss means a lot to me

yeah its foolin him alright LMAO shes a great artist! I'm her biggest fan and visa versa think we are bias, haha
hopefully your distractions shrink up and you come around more frequently

Offline Artemis

• Never Again
  • Paragon
  • you are the hunted
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2007, 12:18 AM »
hey sampo,

bad server! o no from a fellow junkie i know
thats not good, as long as you arent making threats yet
your not at rock bottom- b ut if you need any ideas let me know
uh oh tmy horns are showing again

well yes i noticed we have the same last names but i think
the spelling indicates we dont have to worry about any of the same
ancestors. i do love yoru style and im very surprised you like my work
but pleasantly surprised that is, what im saying is i like your style

my hometown practically invented the apple, puberty was marked with your first apple pie!!haha so you can imagine how important an orange is

Offline Artemis

• Never Again
  • Paragon
  • you are the hunted
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2007, 12:21 AM »
lady sunshine, im so glad you read my work, your comment means a lot i think you are very talented and am glad you took the time to see my work.  see you around